I started collecting recipes and articles since i knew how to read.
You can only imagine the piles of newspaper cutting, magazines & books i had over the years.
I have come to a point where there were no more space left in my room,i had to part ways with my old collections, to make way for new "collections". That was few years back, i am still doing it now.
Like all things in life, you will come to experience the tough decisions where you have to make for yourself. No doubt it was difficult in the beginning, time can only heal your pain.
Writing blog gives me the opportunity to document down some of the interesting recipes i have came across while did some reading.
I found one recipe to be easy and interesting as i was reading a newspaper article, almost idiot-proof. This time, no more paper collection yeah, or rather, trying to minimise it.
CONDENSED MILK ICE CREAM
This recipe takes only 15 minutes to prepare, includes cooling. This recipe serves 6 people.
1. 1 cup cold heavy cream
2. 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3. 1 can cold sweetened condensed milk
1. In a mixer, whip the heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
2. Add vanilla and whip until soft peaks form.
3. With mixer running, slowly pour in condensed milk and whip until high peaks form.
4. Transfer into a container/ bowl for freezing.
5. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
The Philadelphia Antiques & Art Show
1 day ago