I smiled and certainly liked the name of this recipe.
Cooling time takes 15 minutes; Approximately the size of 16cm x 4.5cm squares.
ABSURDLY EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE
1. 4 tbsp butter (plus extra for greasing the pan)
2. 500gm semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
3. 1 can sweetened condensed milk
4. 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
5. 1/2 cup hopped nuts (optional)
1. Butter a 20cm square baking pan. Line with parchment or wax paper, letting the edges of paper hang over sides of pan.
2. In top of a double boiler or metal bowl set over (not resting in) simmering water, combine all ingredients except nuts.
3. Mix until melted and well combined.
4. This mixture should be heated as little as possible. Mix in nuts if used.
5. Scrape mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours or overnight.
6. Lift fudge on paper out of panand use a large knife to cut into squares.
Making Whole Tomato Sauce
8 hours ago