Recipes

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Malaysian Bak Kut Teh






I am not the most hard core meat eater, infact, i liked most food lean.

Call me lazy - I don't like to remove bones from fish especially, shells from prawns, hard knocking on crabs, the works.

Call me time-saver - i also prefer food to be bone free, thus saving the hassle of dirty-ing the hands, allows me to eat with peace, and no fuss.

So when i dined at this indoor shopping complex Bak Kut Teh joint(or any other restaurant)some time back, i would always order the lean cut, lots of veg, plates of cut bird eyes chillies.

Hot Chinese tea is a must too. Yeah, I liked my tea hot.

When we were there, it was pouring rain outside!

Which also means the perfect time to enjoy the piping hot Bak Kut Teh.

What could have been better than having a cold weather and having hot food to give you comfort?

Nothing beats that!

2 comments:

Alpha Lim said...

Yea, but where is it? :).

I want to eat...

Dessert Queen said...

Hi Alpha, thanks for dropping by. For your information, it is at
1Utama, (Selangor, Malaysia) The link is for your direction. It is situated in the middle point of Old & New Wing, it might be easily missed, but am sure you can find it.

http://www.1utama.com.my/Tenant/TenantView.aspx?id=P282&Page=5&Category=Food%20`%20Beverages&Search=

Enjoy!