Recipes

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I like it fast...



As an advocate of cake mixes, i'm gonna try & review some of the cake mixes available in town now.

With so many brands to choose from, you really don't know which one to start first. But hey, you gata start somewhere anyway right?




So today i tried my first hand on a reputable brand, it is in blue packaging, and they come in many different common flavours.

I always like things gooey & sticky, hence this week i tried the Thick & Fudgy Brownie, i baked it in souffle cups.




The ingredients needed was less than 5 items.

1. 1 unit Blue packaging cake mix.
2. 1 egg
3. Water (but i used full cream milk for fuller flavour)
4. Corn oil (initially i wanted to try this with the extra virgin olive oil...but nvm...)

I started mise-en-place at 8.40pm.

I've completed the washing bit & baking process at 9.20pm.




I am very pleased with the fast prep and baking time.

The Brownies were fragrant and fudgy, like how i liked it, and its a blast with my friends.



Up next, is the Supreme Moist Chocolate Cupcakes review, stay tuned...




No comments: