With such hot weather, you need the following to calm your spirit.
1. Lotus Seed (strengthens kidneys)
2. Snow Fungus (treats insomnia)
3. Lily Bulb (treats cough)
4. Red Date (contains blood nourishing properties)
5. Chinese Yam (restores qi)
6. Rock sugar/ honey
1. Clean and wash the dry herbs, to remove dirt.
2. Put in all ingredients in a pot with filtered water.
3. Lower down heat after reached boiling point.
4. Simmer for 3 hours.
5. Sweeten with rock sugar/ honey till desired taste.
6. May serve chilled, but warm is good for digestion.