Recipes

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Steamed Choco Cuppies with logo picks


One final post for May 2009. I have got a surprise cuppies order. Steamed Choco Cuppies, which supposedly and initially was just an experiment to test out the silicone ware. I ended up saying YES,accepted the order, and bought 2 sets of silicone ware, in cuppies shape. I am loving this product...

As i slowly progress and brave myself to accept more big orders, i thank God for His blessings. How He especially blesses me with the strength, patience, talent, and joy while doing all sorts of preparation to get the orders fulfilled.

My mind kept on feeding me with all sorts of obstacle ideas, while my heart kept on telling me to do otherwise...

Accepting orders is not as easy as it seems, as alot of aspect needs to be taken care of, so that the end product satisfy both the customer and the critic in me. Sketches of cake designs, sourcing for ingredients, budgeting, marketing, and the "CLOSE-the-SALE-IN-CONFIDENCE" has lead me to open up my eyes to possibilities, where i never laid my eyes on before.

Having to juggle my current serious day job with my nightly effervescent "cakey" persona, the word "time management" has really brought a whole new meaning to my life, now...

Enjoy the photos. I like taking macro shots. I once visualised myself being an ant in a blown up strawberry farm.



No comments: